Thursday, June 11, 2015

My first INFOGRAPHIC!

For my Trends and Issues in Educational Technology course,
we were assigned an Infographic to display our current Professional Learning Network.
The infographic had to include: 
Our two preferred social media accounts, professional organizations we were members of, authors that we followed, scholars & practitioners we networked with, and professional conferences we planned to attend.
The link to the infographic template site can be found HERE
Tell me what you think! 



6 comments:

  1. Hi Christina,
    Your inforgrafic looks great. Thank you very much for sharing the link to the template. I have to do one too and I didn't know where to start. Your link will be very helpful.

    Rima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Rima! It took me 3 hours because I had no idea what I was doing. However, that template site has great formats to work with. If you need any help, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Christina. You are very kind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome, and it is much more compact than mine was! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina,

    Is this your blog for EDU 8342 or the other course?

    Thanks,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dorcas, this is my Edtech blog for 8342 and future courses. I posted this, so I would have an actual post when we first shared our blog URLs.

    ReplyDelete